Read the latest about Imagery clients and our perspective on the world.
Now Hiring: Mid-Level Graphic Designer← back
Job Title: Mid-Level Graphic Designer
Status: Part-Time (20+ hours per week)
A graphic designer at Imagery Marketing Group is responsible for conceptualization and design of direct mail, newspaper inserts, brochures, website and email design, environmental graphics, corporate identity and branding. The ideal candidate is ambitious, willing to take creative leadership, shows initiative, is committed to being part of a team, is open to learning from others and is able to adapt to ever-evolving project needs.
- -teamwork; able to work collaboratively with a small, talented team
- -client meetings; able to present creative ideas in an accessible manor to clients
- -new ideas; able to bring new formats, ideas and personal passion to any given creative product or process
- -self-motivated; able to work under minimal supervision
- -growth; able to accept and provide objective criticism
- -vision; knowledge of trend and color forecasting
- -problem-solving/decision-making; able to come up with creative solutions and act despite obstacles
- -technical/functional expertise; demonstrates up-to-date knowledge of pertinent business and technical fields
- -dependable and deadline-driven; able to execute ideas in a timely manner and multi-task
- -Bachelor’s Degree (BFA preferred)
- -4 to 7 years of graphic design experience; agency experience preferred
- -understands basic marketing principles and how they apply to social media campaigns
- -proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and has working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this part-time opportunity, please send your resume, a 1-paragraph cover letter, and a portfolio link to email@example.com.
Imagery Marketing Group is a mid-size marketing agency located in Saint Louis, Missouri. Our team provides a variety of services – branding, print and web design, production, and placement – to generate results for our clients. Simply put, we strategize, concept, and produce creative that moves.
Imagery Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer.