Read the latest about Imagery clients and our perspective on the world.
Now Hiring: Front End Developer← back
Imagery is looking for a talented Front End Developer to join our Team!
Job Title: Front End Developer
Career Level: Intermediate
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
As the sole front end developer you will own the front end of all web applications. Your expertise and recommendations are important to driving current and future projects. Being passionate about keeping up with new and innovative approaches for improving day to day workflows is encouraged. We are a full-fledged web host on top of a development agency and can spin up servers to meet any requirement.
- Write standards compliant html5/css3 markup that are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible.
- Knowledge of creating html marketing emails that are compatible with a variety of desktop and mobile clients
- Very familiar with version control, especially git
- Comfortable navigating file systems and executing commands through a linux shell
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages with templating engines
- Excitement about learning and incorporating emerging web technologies into daily work
- A serious interest in eventually growing into a full stack role. Imagery would provide the necessary resources to accomplish this.
Good to have
- Working knowledge of basic PHP development in a MVC environment. Ability to trace workflows to specific areas of the code and make simple changes.
- Can understand and navigate relational databases
- Can perform basic graphic development tasks such as creating buttons or icons
- Have used css frameworks and preprocessors to expedite workflows
- Knowledge of vagrant or other local development practices
- Experience with OctoberCMS or other Laravel based web applications
As a member of our team you will:
- Provide estimates on web projects
- Be able to juggle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Contribute to internal process (technical documentation, internal meetings, etc)
- Serve as a liaison to the design staff
- Work closely with a programmer to create web applications
- Need to be able to think outside the box
Imagery Marketing Group is a small, full-service agency located in St. Louis, Missouri, with a focus on the rent-to-own industry. We are the scrappy underdog, and proud of it.
Our core purpose is to provide our clients with reasoned, thoughtful solutions that work to move brands forward. We are a lean machine, with a tight, actionable focus on results. We want our clients to be satisfied, pleased, impressed—and we want to deliver the absolute best finished product our skilled team can provide.
How to Apply
If you are confident in your ability to handle the above, let’s get to know each other. Send your résumé and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.