Read the latest about Imagery clients and our perspective on the world.
The Value of Video Marketing← back
Pictures may be worth a thousand words, but a compelling video is capable of capturing a viewer’s attention for several minutes at a time. And let’s be real—in a world saturated with promotional content, holding someone’s attention for just one whole minute is a major accomplishment!
It’s never too late to weave this marketing method into your sales strategy, and here are 8 reasons why you absolutely should:
- “In 2015, social video generated 1,200% more shares than text and images combined.” – Brightcove
- “Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.” – Forbes via Hubspot
- “(Companies utilizing video) grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.” – Vidyard
- “Four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.” – Animoto
- “Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.” – Forbes via Hubspot
Considering today’s topic of discussion is video, we felt it appropriate to tuck the last three reasons why video is valuable into an animation of our own! Check it out:
Talk to us about creating a custom video for YOUR company today!
For more information or to request a FREE digital analysis, contact Kelly Martin at 618.214.2080.