Read the latest about Imagery clients and our perspective on the world.
Now Hiring: Senior Account Manager/Digital Strategist← back
Job Title: Senior Account Manager/Digital Strategist
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Imagery Marketing Group is looking for a senior account manager / digital strategist to join our small and mighty B2C team. This position requires handling key accounts while identifying opportunities for growth through research and the gathering of data. Emphasis is on integrated digital marketing: management of ecommerce website creation, email/social media campaigns and SEO knowledge. Candidate should possess a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the creative, advertising or marketing industries.
What you are pretty great at:
- Gaining deep understanding of a client’s business, products and service
- Understanding client goals and vision and communicating them clearly to the internal team
- Leading your clients and leading your team on projects
- The creative process, with a deep understanding of website design principles
- Managing the development of websites, including developing project documentation such as: deliverables, timelines, functionality docs, etc.
- Identifying opportunities to improve a client’s marketing objectives, and deliver your suggestions with authority while educating clients on why the suggestions meet their marketing objectives
- Speak to digital topics as a person of authority
- Using social media as a brand platform and a sales tool
- Understanding SEO strategies
- Understanding Google Analytics and educating clients
What will you be doing:
- Monitoring digital efforts and creating strategy
- Leading client calls/meetings on digital efforts
- Interacting daily with clients to promote confidence in your knowledge of the status of projects and overall goals
- Interacting daily with the internal team
- Crafting work orders for digital campaigns
- Leading meetings with prospective clients
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with some familiarity with direct mail/print.
- Ability to thrive independently and as a team member
- Ability to illustrate results to clients
- SEO best practices execution
- Knowledge of Workamajig is a plus
- Experience working with clients in the retail industry
About Imagery Marketing Group:
We are a team that started in the 1990s as an in-house marketing department for Rent One, the largest privately-owned rent-to-own (RTO) company. The RTO industry overall was lacking experts in marketing communications, so that department became an independent entity with the majority of our client base being RTO. We have been able to make some seriously exciting strides in the industry through digital marketing!
We are small but mighty and make a great impact. We are great individually, but as a group, our talented team works together to get it done right. We offer paid vacation, paid holidays, a 401K, and medical insurance, in addition to other perks.
How to Apply
If you are confident in your ability to handle the above, let’s get to know each other. Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org